Karl real identity

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu May 19 12:17:13 PDT 2022

On Thu, 19 May 2022 19:11:22 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me wrote:

> And there's a fact that I forgot that he's right-wing propaganda with his colleagues here.

	I think karl roleplays as some kind of 'lefty'. But indeed, when I mentioned that the top ten list of 'billionaires', which is the list of the most corrupt thieves on the planet, includes 50% of jews, all of karl's 'leftiness' evaporated in a nanosecond.

	On the other hand, in the US, the 'left' is the silicon valley wing of the pentagon. Joogle, twatter, microshit, musk, and all the rest of 'progressive' trannyhumanists. So, anything goes...