Karl real identity

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu May 19 11:19:13 PDT 2022

On Thu, 19 May 2022 13:02:02 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 5/19/22 12:11, zeynep at keemail.me wrote:
> >
> >     This borders on doxxing and has no place on this list.
> >
> >     --
> >     Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com <mailto:skquinn at rushpost.com>>
> >
> > It's okay for you to have agents on this list to ruin the list.
>
> I don't know what you're talking about. I'm certainly not rich enough to
> afford to hire "agents".

	Why would Shawn want to 'protect the identity' of US govt agents? Oh wait.
	Shawn is  the guy who wants to call the cops on people who criticize tor (a.k.a. the pentagon), so it's par for the course.

>  I'm certainly not rich enough to afford to hire "agents".

	Oh, but you are. You're a US 'taxpayer' and so you're paying the wages of US govt agents. It's the magic of statism.