Karl real identity

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Thu May 19 10:11:22 PDT 2022

> This borders on doxxing and has no place on this list.
>
> --
> Shawn K. Quinn <> skquinn at rushpost.com> >

It's okay for you to have agents on this list to ruin the list. The people here have been doxxing for years, and when I did it, it was a problem?
He sends almost thousands of spam messages in a month. His goal is to distribute the people here and divide the archive. Even people I don't like here agree with me.
And there's a fact that I forgot that he's right-wing propaganda with his colleagues here.
Even he doesn't deny it, and the people who are uncomfortable with my behavior are usually government agents here