1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:40:41 PDT 2022

Meetings of WEF and WHO sick globalist empire
and slavers of all humanity...

https://evavlaardingerbroek.substack.com/p/the-who-is-commiting-a-power-grab
https://apps.who.int/gb/ebwha/pdf_files/WHA75/A75_18-en.pdf

The WHO is commiting a power grab
And unless we want a post-democratic world government, we need to stop them

Eva Vlaardingerbroek
May 14

Our rights and national sovereignty are about to be handed over to The
World Health Organization (WHO) in an unprecedented way at the next
World Health Assembly meeting in Geneva, Switzerland next week. And as
always, the MSM is silent as the grave.

Some months ago, the Biden Administration proposed several
far-reaching amendments to the 2005 ‘International Health Regulations’
that will be voted on next week. The World Health regulations are an
instrument of international law put forward by the WHO and are
legally-binding on 196 countries (aka the entire world). The IHR
defines countries’ rights and obligations in handling public health
events & emergencies, meaning the WHO decides how our respective
countries respond in ‘a time of crisis’.

I decided to take a look at the amendments proposed and saw two
incredibly visible trends that were hardly surprising.

1. In the case that provisions were added, they always gave the WHO -
and in particular General-Director dr. Tedros who's in China's pocket
- substantial additional powers.

2. In the case that provisions were scrapped, these always regarded
safeguards to State Parties' rights to take their own decisions.

In short: national sovereignty everywhere around the world is under
attack by these amendments put forwards by the USA.

But let’s go over some of these amendments in detail for a moment.

As can be seen in the highlighted text in Article 5 'surveillance’,
the WHO will be monotoring health threats around the world and shall
be developing early warning criteria for every country in the world
for how to handle these 'risks'.

This might sound noble, but it is not.

In the article 6 'Notification', it's now added that when the WHO
informs a country that they are at a 'potentional risk of a public
health emergency', this country is obliged to hand over its public
health information including ''genetic sequence data'' within 48
hours.

But when is a country at 'risk of a public health emergency'? And who
decides that, by which criteria? Surely, you'd think the national
parliaments where the people we democratically elected to represent
our interests reside, would have something to say?

Well, you'd be wrong.

Looking at article 12, dr. Tedros, the Director-General decides when
there is a health emergency. And even when ''an event has not (!) been
determined to meet the criteria for a public health emergency" the
Director-General STILL has the right to issue a 'public health alert'.

So this one man, who nobody voted for, now gets to decide - together
with his unknown team of experts in this new 'Emergency Committee' -
whether your country has a 'public health emergency', without having
to abide any criteria.

These amendments to the IHR in conjunction with the new 'WHO pandemic
treaty' that's currently being drafted, virtually give the WHO full
control over our societies' response in the case of a 'new pandemic'.
And that’s not something we want, for multiple reasons. One being that
this is the start of a post-democratic society and a world government,
of course. And let’s also not forget who will be ruling. The second
largest financial donor to the WHO is who? You guessed it, the Bill &
Melinda Gates foundation. You know, the man who wants the whole world
to be vaccinated with vaccines that he coincidentally has major stakes
in. That’s right.

If you want more information on that and the other major stake holders
that will be in charge over our lives through the ‘WHO pandemic
treaty’ please watch my latest appereance on the Mark Steyn Show,
where we discussed it in detail:

So what now?

Well, do. not. comply.

Or prepare for a world where the WHO & dr. Tedros the China-shill will
have the power to impose lockdowns, mandatory shots and tracking apps
on us. Because that’s exactly what these new international treaties
are going to make possible. And fact that they're already talking
about a 'new pandemic' as if it's a given; tells you all you need to
know.

Phill T
May 14Pinned

Thank you Eva. Keep going. Dear readers please consider writing a
submission for the public forum, see details here:

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/campaigns/stop-the-who/2022/05/stopthewho-oppose-international-health-regulation-amendments/73799/

Simon Hodges
Writes Signs, portents and omens ·May 14

It's not just China though is it? The threat to all of us globally is
our own governments who followed China's lead and who are all fully
behind this. Russia is the least of our problems in the West - our own
governments are the real threat.
24 more comments…