"Trial evidence shows ‘internet phone book’ used to get to Trump-Russia tale"

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 18 20:54:51 PDT 2022

RUSSIA if you're listening

@JFHaughey58
· 7h
“We absolutely were” under attack, Elias said, with publication of Russia-hacked emails. “Rather than do what any decent human would do and condemn it, Donald Trump said, ‘I hope Russia is listening’ and asked them to find 30,000 emails “he said were missing.” #SussmannTrial
Show this thread

evanperez
· 11h
Elias delivering a jovial chatty performance on the stand. Peppering his testimony in response to prosecutors with blasts from the past: like the time Trump asked Russia to release Clinton’s emails.
Show this thread