The United States refused to discuss cybersecurity issues with Russia, the Security Council

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed May 18 16:26:25 PDT 2022

On Thu, 19 May 2022 01:22:26 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me wrote:

> The United States refused to discuss cybersecurity issues with Russia, the Security Council said
>
> According to RIA Novosti, the United States unilaterally stopped interacting with Russia and refused to further discuss information security issues, Washington is not ready to work together to create a global cybersecurity system,

	which is good news. Hopefully the russian nationalists are not playing the empire's game anymore.

	I think here's some interesting info closer to the truth, especially in the comments section. (one has to filter all the US agents of course =P )

	https://www.unz.com/article/the-ukraine-debacle/