Karl the Spammer

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:30:30 PDT 2022

On 5/17/22, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/17/22, Karl the Spammer <gmkarl at gmail.com> spammed:
>> [yet more endless spam]
>
> Many people have asked you to stop spamming this list.

Only people also described as spammers !

> You've spammed out over 550 spams per month 20 spams a day.

:)

> You're abusing the subscribers, and the list, with your spam.
> Nor is the list provided as some kind of "coping tool" for you.
> So go setup your own personal spamholes on your own boxes...
> email lists, blockchains, git repos, logs... whatever makes you happy,
> or signup for them from any purveyor of such services,
> and spam the fuck out of those instead of this list.

Many of you guys criticize everyone, how do I know when it is serious?

The cypherpunks legacy is to filter out spammers. Perhaps some have
not had need to do this before?

I do agree it's pretty rude for me to use the list as a
nondestructible log. Not very writecode. "i can't write code, but i
can talk like i do cause i used to! you. cypherpunks. please log my
journal."

Honestly I suspect that some might support me logging if I need to.