USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:11:14 PDT 2022

>> Hunter Biden Laptop From Hell, Bobulinski, Burisma, Joe Biden,
>> 10% For The Big Guy, John Paul Mac Isaac, Russia Hoax...
>
> Here's one set of 128k emails,
> there are more mail and files to come...
>
> https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/email.php?id=20190317-214005_3320

https://duckduckgo.com/?iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&q="hunter+biden"

Over 120,000 Hunter Biden Emails Uploaded To Searchable Database

https://bidenlaptopemails.com/
https://marcopolousa.org/

A former Trump White House staffer has uploaded more than 120,000
emails found on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop to a searchable
database this week, which can be found at the (slowly loading)
website: BidenLaptopEmails.com. In addition to searching, visitors can
download the emails as well.

Set up by former Peter Navarro aide Garrett Ziegler, who worked in the
Trump administration Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, the
emails contain infamous hits such as the "10 for the big guy," in
which Hunter Biden's business partner James Gillar suggested he should
hold 10% of a multi-million-dollar deal with the Chinese. Ziegler
posted the emails through his organization, Marco Polo.

    Another email in the database, previously published by
DailyMail.com, shows Hunter describing an extraordinary apparent quid
pro quo with a Mexican billionaire’s son, outlining how he got him
into the White House and inauguration, and thanking him for visits to
his villa.

    Some messages did not appear to be included in the database. One
email published by DailyMail.com shows Hunter inviting his foreign
business partners and associates to a 2015 dinner at Washington DC
restaurant Café Milano.

    In the email he reveals that his father will secretly be joining –
and says that the dinner is ‘ostensibly to discuss food security’. The
White House at first denied the then-vice president was there, but
eventually admitted it when photographs emerged from the event.-Daily
Mail

That said, the Daily Mail notes that the above email is not included
in Ziegler's database, which contains 14,603 fewer emails than a batch
of 142,838 analyzed by cyber forensic firm Maryman & Associates last
year for the Mail.

"Here are the 128k emails from the Biden Laptop, which is a modern
Rosetta Stone of white and blue collar crime under the patina of “the
Delaware Way,”" reads the website, referring to a term frequently used
by Joe Biden. "Prior to the discovery of the Rosetta Stone, a number
of ancient languages were mere gibberish and hash marks. Similarly,
the emails on the Biden Laptop illuminated previously convoluted webs
of the people you see leading the charge for global governance; truly,
the emails can be considered a translation tool for Open-Source
Intelligence (OSINT) gathering."
Images from Hunter Biden's laptop

The "legalese" section at the bottom of the website reads: "Having
seen the lengths that the FBI and other entities in the apparatus have
gone to harass citizens who expose corruption, and pursuant to 18 USC
§ 119, Marco Polo testifies that the contents of the Biden Laptop were
abandoned property. Furthermore, Marco Polo unequivocally disclaims
any intention to cause any threat, intimidating action, or incitement
of harm to any person covered by 18 USC § 119 and we do not condone,
encourage, intend, or have any knowledge that any other person will or
may use the information herein for any unlawful purpose. Marco Polo’s
motive is to see justice delivered—to all criminals—by those whose
responsibility it is to carry out that duty.