Idaho Nazi's claim “all Jews are dangerous”

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 17 12:48:03 PDT 2022

On Nov. 2, 2021, Foxx told his 44,000 followers on Telegram that “If school board races go well in north Idaho, I will be running for something local there soon. And I will win easily.”

Foxx’s dream of public office has already been pursued by his friend Dave Reilly, a fellow white nationalist who, despite saying “all Jews are dangerous” and having attended the deadly neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, was endorsed last year by the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee for a school board seat in Post Falls, a town neighboring the larger Coeur d’Alene in north Idaho.  FROM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/far-right-idaho_n_628277e2e4b0c84db7282bd6?29e