[ot][spam][crazy][junk][wrong] getting information onto a blockchain

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:02:47 PDT 2022

The message ended up sending an earlier copy.

The intended content included this block:

        if self.closed:
            key_urls = '\n'.join((' '.join(keyurl) for keyurl in
key_urls))
            result = subprocess.run(
                ('git', 'annex', 'registerurl', '--batch'),
                input=keyurls,
                stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
                stderr=subprocess.PIPE,
                check=True,
                text=True
            )
            for line in result.stdout:
                self._debug(line)
            for line in result.stderr:
                self._info(line)

The code is behaving as if the block is not executed, even though
self.closed is True.

I guess I'll verify that it did indeed execute.

I'd also like to see whether that command has output, and enable
verbose mode if it has one.