[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:11:40 PDT 2022

I reseated a cable and tested things again, being careful.

It turns out the multimeter is sometimes giving a bit of a delay before
showing the 12v voltages, showing 0 while the wire touches 12v for half a
second or so.

Anyway, the motor turns now!

I have not yet reversed it to unwind the cord, taped the relays back on,
nor labeled the other board as broken.

I get the impression it might be nice to have test points of some sort to
debug stuff. I have some wire-in voltmeters from another project. Not sure.