Stablecoins pose a threat to government fiat-based money systems.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 16 09:55:08 PDT 2022

" . . . More than any other cryptocurrency, stablecoins pose the biggest threat to government fiat-based money systems. . . "

https://decrypt.co/resources/what-are-algorithmic-stablecoins

I heartily accept the motto, “That stablecoin is best which uses least fiat”; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe- “That fiat government is best which governs not at all”; and when all are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have…