[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:38:04 PDT 2022

I moved things around and lashed it in place, although I made errors
lashing.

There's some "boy scout" way of lashing that uses "wraps" and "fraps"
=wraps/2 that i've learned. I did it wrong, but it works enough.

I tried turning it on and it worked for a bit, but I didn't notice some of
the lashing ends got caught around the shaft and now it's all stuck.

I forgot to make a way to make it reverse! I bet the other relay could do
this.