[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:42:57 PDT 2022

i've found a load-side sae cable. the wire gauge is way too thick for the
motor current but it will work. I also found fancy-shmancy wire strippers.
i'm thinking i'll connect it with wire screws to start, or event just tape
the wires together. I also have a soldering iron here.

i'll put the items near the motor to help me find them, and either lengthen
the exposed copper or look for wire screws.

wire screws are presently usually in my "electric parts" box, which might
be in the truck right now I think. but I have some kicking around here.

a wire screw is a small bit of metal spring and plastic housing that screws
over two wire ends to connect them in a temporary manner.