[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:00:16 PDT 2022

I think it is a bringsmart 5840-3650 , possibly with an 8mm shaft and
70kgcm torque https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07F8Y36PD

i'm thinking 70kgcm still implies i'll need a gear or pulley to make it
effective, although I could tie a rope to my ankle and see if it would drag
me. it would need a spool to collect the rope on.

turns out 70kg is 154 lbs, which is about my weight, so if the spool were
under a centimeter radius then it could lift me off the ground directly if
tied to the head.

I guess that's the plan!