[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:40:24 PDT 2022

it takes me hours to reconnect to my body and stand up in the morning after
sleeping.

some years ago I searched for a device that would push me out of bed.
somebody had made an "ejector bed" but they weren't selling it.

I bought a cheap high-torque motor more recently. I don't know if it's
strong enough to raise plywood with a person on it, but it seems to make
sense to try.

the motor also has a bracket to help with mounting, but more parts may be
needed.