[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:51:05 PDT 2022

------------------------------
It's hard to separate the joke of misinterpreting people, as our
consciousnesses always do, from the concept of knowing each other well
enough that we can effectively read each other's minds for real.

The theory is that in a community that is well, there isn't a need for
additional channels of communication other than body language and
environment changes, but it is still used.

Meanwhile, MCBoss has mind control, which can also provide for real
mind reading.

I guess MCBoss is also confused from Experimentee's work. So more
characters are needed.

The theory is that in a community that is well, only one person is
need of care at once. So pairing MCBoss with Corpse, if MCBoss is
still confused, could seem difficult.

Of course, in reality, we are diverse and densely packed human beings.
But, assuming these axioms, it's hard to be aware of them with so much
else going on ...