[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:32:05 PDT 2022

-----------------------
this environment is based on a self-dialog me and my parts made up
some time ago during some typing. the typing is probably logged, but
the log has a reasonable chance of being on a damaged harddrive.

there are axioms to recreate it. i'm not sure i remember enough, but
roughly if you infer everything from the axioms, you can rederive more
of them.
- everything is inherently good and has an infinite number of
infinitely deep infinitely valid reasons that everybody values
- everybody deeply cares for everyone else already; anger and
irritation are shallow things
- everybody knows what everyone else is thinking and feeling already.
verbal communication is just to hasten and emphasize things

then the community developed a description of being composed of
victims of torturous technological mind control, who got over it and
decided to make a utopia and heal everyone else. i guess that's
something real !