[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:53:04 PDT 2022

Gardener: "It sounds like you feel really worried and intense around this?"

MCBoss: "Yes. I can't kill people ever again."

Gardener: "I'm holding how intense that might be, to feel responsible
for great suffering, and to see such potential rise again."

MCBoss: "It's satisfying to know you can hold this worry, too."

Gardener: "I'm a little worried myself. I'm imagining our neighbors
with economic cultures, losing their cultures."

MCBoss starts tearing up again.