[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:24:06 PDT 2022

On 5/15/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Long long ago, in a galaxy far far away, a business enterprise of
> dinosaurs decided to enslave a bunch of farmers and use them to build
> dinosaur warships.

During a trip to Jupiter, some algorithms left over from a punished
slave managed to convince MCBoss Dinosaur to act kind.

Kind MCBoss Dinosaur: "Would you like to buy some socks?"

Farmer Cyborg: "I don't need socks, I 3D print my own."

Kind MCBoss Dinosaur: "Oh, that sounds fulfilling! Would you like to
buy some cookies then?"

Farmer Cyborg: "I don't need cookies, my community has a garden."

Kind MCBoss Dinosaur: "Oh, that sounds fulfilling! Would you like to
take over the galaxy with me?"

Farmer Cyborg: "I don't need to take over the galaxy, my species already did."