ENGELS Nazi Period. 1820 - 1895

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 14 16:11:56 PDT 2022

This is our calling, that we shall become the templars of this Grail, gird the sword round our loins for its sake and stake our lives joyfully in the last, holy war which will be followed by the thousand-year reign of freedom.

http://marxwords.blogspot.com/2004_12_01_marxwords_archive.html

Karl Marx, "A Contribution to the Critique of Political economy" (Review by Frederick Engels), Das Volk, 30 No. 14, August 6, 1859: "The Germans have long since shown that in all spheres of science they are equal, and in most of them superior, to other civilised nations. Only one branch of science, political economy, had no German name among its foremost scholars."