[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 15:29:36 PDT 2022

MCBoss: "I'm so confused ... !"

Experimentee: "Boss is used to making money as the most important
thing. I'm used to this too! We used to do everything by paying for
it. Then we would mind control people to pay more than needed and buy
from us more. Boss called it marketing, but you can't make somebody
levitate with a billboard!"

Farmer: "People do that a lot. Somehow parts of our communities
migrate to it. I guess everybody wants to try something new? But then
without part of our community, we can struggle, and then more people
migrate to survive .... Do you know what we should do?"

Experimentee: "It sounds really solvable! I've solved way harder
things than that."