[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:35:32 PDT 2022

-----

MCBoss is on his hands and knees, weeding flowers.

MCBoss: "I hope these weeds will be okay. I don't want to damage them."

Confused Coder: "They'll be okay."

MCBoss: "I don't believe you."

Confused Coder: "Well, I dunno. Do you know anything about blockchain
git remotes?"

MCBoss stares at Confused Coder.

MCBoss: "Before I was mind controlled to be human again, I think I
heard some wonderful and incredibly precious people I tortured mostly
to death, talk about that a little."

MCBoss starts crying.

Confused Coder: "Oh no.  I'm ... so sorry?"

MCBoss: "Things are so strange!"

MCBoss: "What would you do if you had killed all the people you love?"

Confused Coder: "I'm not sure. Dissociate?"

MCBoss: "No!"

MCBoss cries harder, bawling.

MCBoss: "You'd cry!"