[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:59:56 PDT 2022

Greeter: "Hello! We're a happy utopic community and we want to make
sure everything --"

Visitor: [Murders Greeter in a violent, bloody manner.]

Visitor: "Oh my god."

Visitor stands looking at corpse.

Visitor: "Why the fuck did I do that?"

Visitor watches as everybody flees for fear of their life.

Visitor: "I guess I'd better start a new utopia. I seemed to have
scared this one out of existence."

Welcome to MCUtopia #4.327e9 !

We know in our hearts that aggression can be completely removed from
the human condition if you just hug it enough. Since the world is full
of war, this gives us a ton of opportunity to build utopias!

You have 3 grass and 2 planks. What do you do?