[ot][spam][crazy] git-remote-bsv

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:43:39 PDT 2022

I made git-remote-bsv some time ago. It uses bsvup. Bsvup is broken.
The api server interface kept changing.

I made a number of p2p backends for bsvup. Each one, _not quite
complete_, _not quite stable_. Just something that _almost_ works but
then you go crazy when you're about to fix the last bug.

Anyway, git-remote-bsv has a semi-cool norm when it makes a shadow git
repository and uses normal git remote syncing with it, then syncs the
shadow files to the blockchain.

This lets very little code be written, to make it work, since you just
have to have a file uploader.