[ot][spam][crazy] sad,frustrated about not writing code

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:40:59 PDT 2022

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 6:38 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 14, 2022, 6:29 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> my hands shake and my chest contract a little when I review apis with
>> intent to use.
>>
>> this is from python standard docs:
>>
>> from imaplib import IMAP4>>> with IMAP4("domain.org") as M:...     M.noop()...
>>

> :) this stuff is really hard
>
> a next step might be finding again how to access gmail via imap

so, being on the edge of psychotic break, one thing I manage as doign
things is taking care to retain focus on feelings that need a little
grounding in some way. not letting focuses get so strong that they can pull
in unrelated things that can get confused, as much. our parts need some
familiarity to heal.

meanwhile, let's websearch gmail imap

it would be great if I could switch to blockchain email entirely -- but
that's a weird inhibition I have, makes everything go funny, so it will
need carefulness, gentleness, military dexterity ...