[ot][spam][crazy] sad,frustrated about not writing code

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:15:35 PDT 2022

without explanation of why our behaviors change

I grew up trapped in an upper-middle class environment. when I tried to
share power with those less well off, I was attacked by my government and
economic stewards.

I had no friends as a kid. my family taught me to write computer programs.
the people at my school were all wealthier than me. my mother grew up on a
farm, with a christian religion. my father was an orphan and an athiest and
found his own lot in life, picking himself up by his bootstraps.

anyway, what I learned as a kid was writing software to do stuff.

but when I found there was more to the world, this was great! and I tried
to do both at once

I guess this is a draft. lots of things to navigate.

WHAT HAPPENED TO US? WHY IS EVERYTHING ACTING STUPID?