Arweave has a Webmail DApp

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 02:37:23 PDT 2022

On Fri, May 13, 2022, 11:11 PM punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 May 2022 20:55:29 -0400
> Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Having an onchain mail protocol is half the battle.
>

>         only NSA fascists want 'onchain mail'.

You mean cleartext mail :) But yeah I think people would want this for
public mailing lists.

Man I've been _really_ out of it.

I found arweave has a python client library. The implementation looks a
little funny. I imagine people writing code using some automated system
that has learned to write in a way that lets it be quickly rewritten
better. Of course the human brain is such a system.

Still the lack of DRY etc in some modern code is confounding.