USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:16:40 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/rncresearch

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1524064115735642112
Fact: Democrats literally printed over $2T out of nothing since elections.
Media: Do you believe that you and your admin bear
some level of responsibility for the inflation?
Biden: First, we're in power.
And you're justifiably right, we control
all three branches of the government.
[Oops, footshoot truthout, must backtrack and spin...]
Well, we don't really.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1525226261714554880
JAKE TAPPER: "Why is the White House politicizing the pandemic by
tweeting out that there was no vaccine available until Joe Biden
became president? It's not true."
FAUCI: "I just can't explain it."

BIDEN: John Kerry "has forgotten more about...climate security than
anyone that I know"
BIDEN: “That’s why I asked President Harris...”

After not saying ONE WORD about the baby formula shortage previously,
Joe Biden says he'll finally answer a question on the issue because
"all of a sudden it's on the front page of every newspaper"
BIDEN: "If we had been better mind readers, I guess we could've" taken
action to address the baby formula crisis sooner.
Except Biden's FDA knew and spanked Abbott ages ago.

FAUCI: “Yeah, what I can say, it’s a good thing I have flip-flopped."