Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:41:46 PDT 2022

Boss: "It isn't."

There is a pause. Entities look at each other.

Zombie Marketer: "When I started the research program, I was full of
myself. I wasn't thinking of your pain. I didn't understand."

Boss: "Actually, I started it. Many of us worked together."

Bundle of Organs looks at Boss and Zombie Marketer.

Bundle of Organs makes a high-pitched shrieking noise, which continues
for some time, sometimes stopping briefly before resuming again. Robot
lifts up Boss and Zombie Marketer, and holds them in front of
recordings of the research project.

At one point, while the recordings are at a point where Boss is
laughing with others, at the vivisection, deaths, and failed struggles
of the subjects, the recordings are paused with a frame of laughter
showing. [shrieking either stops or reduces].