Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:33:51 PDT 2022

Floating Boss: "We need to make sure we stay on top of this. What's
the most aggressive approach? Is there anyway to speed it up any
more?"

Words and images flick by, all over.

Rock: "Why are you kidnapping people."
Boss: "We need to make sure we stay on top of this."
Rock: "Why is your efficiency more valuable than my pain."

---

Part of the businesses return to how they were, and the cyberbiomatter
leaves Boss and Zombie Marker, who resume moving.

The robot reassembles itself; it had collapsed apart a little.

Robot: "Why is your efficiency more valuable than our pain?"

Boss and Zombie Marketer whisper together a little some more.

Simulations continue running in the rest of the business.