When The Government Plays God: The Slippery Slope From Abortions To Executions

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:14:27 PDT 2022

As someone historically exposed to the left wing, I might propose things
like: fetuses get rights if animals get rights. Of course rape culture
changes would make more sense, something to provide and give justice for
single mothers and victims of domestic violence, to excess of their burden
or such.

Curious what the right wing would think of the fetus / animal comparison.

But this roevwade stuff is so controversial, considering if it should be a
state level issue, and harassing opposing groups should not be okay.
Doesn't make sense to have national laws when there is strong disagreement.
How do we help the people who agree with eachother, live their cultures
without conflict?