[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:55:13 PDT 2022

On Fri, May 13, 2022, 4:08 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 13, 2022, 4:02 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, May 13, 2022, 3:48 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
>> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

The work integrating this model into huggingface's architecture is at
https://github.com/huggingface/transformers/issues/17207 .

I'm not aware of efforts for other frameworks; I don't follow them.

It's just a random new model. There's always something new.