[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 00:48:21 PDT 2022

On Thu, May 12, 2022, 8:37 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Worker 2 [groaning]: "It's ... it's in the ul2 subfolder. You only need
> the ul2 subfolder."
>
> Zombie with Pink Skin [grabs somebody else's brain and munches a little]:
> "git clone --no-checkout --filter=blob:none
> https://github.com/google-research/google-research; cd google-research;
> git checkout master -- ul2"
>
>  Zombie with Pink Skin stares wide-eyed.
>
> Zombie with Pink Skin: "What did I just say?"

I've moved these sota model weights to
https://bafybeialobgoggqrgxdewvi3ndj7cmqqq57qzcgcs65fvm32iste5hei4y.ipfs.dweb.link/ul2/ul220b
. It may take some hours for everything to get pinned on web3.storage .

They still need porting or wrapping in a framework, to use.

As time passes, of course, more things will happen in the world by people
more capable and normal than I.