[ot][spam][crazy] Going Outdoors was: Describing One's Experiences As Abuse

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:49:42 PDT 2022

On Thu, May 12, 2022, 6:48 PM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> it's 1947 and I'm standing outdoors.

*1847.

> I talked with my therapist today. He asked me to change my email name.
>
> It's nice to be outdoors.

It's now 1848.

I'm standing midway on the path between my shelter and my truck.

It's harder to stay outdoors near my truck, but is what I'd like to engage.
I'd like to get it drivable again, which starts with organizing and
securing the back (for living in for travel).