[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:47:57 PDT 2022

-----

Quantum Phase Hologram of Boss: "You know, long ago, before everything was
based on quantum phase holographics, I worked for a government and --"

 Quantum Phase Hologram of Rebel Researcher: "-- tried to take over the
world with mind control, but was resisted by a rag-tag group of selfless
people who put their lives into the struggle. We've been there, done that."

 Quantum Phase Hologram of Boss: "We didn't have your fancy schmancy proton
teleporters or antineutrino gigaware, it was mostly drugs, hypnosis, and
violence. But --"

 Quantum Phase Hologram of Rebel Researcher: " -- we ended up uploading our
consciousnesses into our equivalent of your 'nanite cloud' to survive the
war we got into. A bunch of cultures, memes, rituals, not as fast as
nanites but still enough to hold what we cared about."

Quantum Phase Hologram of Boss: "What I mean is, don't worry. I'm --"

 Quantum Phase Hologram of Rebel Researcher: " -- we're going to get
through this. My husband didn't stop me, and he can't stop you now. He's
dead, and you're not."