[ot][spam][crazy][personal] trying to do things

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:46:27 PDT 2022

0444 ET

the wim hof showers, which i'm still doing 1/day, or _so_ empowering here.
once I practiced engaging how to handle my willpower issues gently, and
added doing them every time I ate, with persistence after a few weeks, I
seemed to get some regularity.

the regularity's not certain. yesterday I didn't eat until the evening,
because I would tense up so much, preventing it, when I imagined using it
to engage willpower around a routine.

still, it's gone so well, that i'm imagining other tasks.