USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:56:02 PDT 2022

Hunter's Laptop: Adam Schiff, CNN, Politico And Daily Beast Sued By
Repairman Who Blew Whistle

https://nypost.com/2022/05/03/repairman-who-revealed-hunter-biden-laptop-sues-schiff-cnn-politico-beast/
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1317238662749446150
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

GNews
GTV

The man who owned the computer repair shop where Hunter Biden
abandoned his infamous 'laptop from hell' is suing several
'Russiagate' all-stars for millions.

John Paul Mac Isaac, who lost his business and endured harassment for
18 months after being falsely accused of peddling Russian
disinformation, is suing Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), along with news
outlets CNN, The Daily Beast and Politico.
Photo: James Keivom

"After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of
the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated
effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real
consequences for the nation," the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told the New
York Post.

The lawsuit cites a CNN interview two days after The Post's bombshell
report in which he claims Schiff defamed him by citing - without
evidence - that he believed the "Kremlin" was behind a smear of the
Bidens.

"Well we know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the
Kremlin. That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been
pushing this false narrative about the Vice President and his son,"
Schiff told host Wolf Blitzer.

    Adam Schiff has already decided that the Hunter Biden emails story
from the NY Post is a Russian disinformation campaign
pic.twitter.com/1ryEj27KCP
    — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 16, 2020

"This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence
community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated
DOJ and FBI," he continued, ostensibly referring to an October 19,
2020 Politico article by Natasha Bertrand in which more than 50 former
senior intelligence officials say the laptop disclosure "has all the
classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

"I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly,
who gave the marching orders," he continued.

    Mac Isaac came to legally own the laptop after Biden’s son Hunter
dropped it off at his store for repairs in April 2019 and never came
back. The material on the laptop has raised serious questions about
what Biden knew of his son’s overseas business deals, during which he
and the president’s brother, Jim Biden, often invoked his powerful
name.

    After handing over a copy of the laptop’s hard drive to the FBI in
December 2019, eight months later Mac Isaac alerted then-President
Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who provided a copy of the hard
drive to The Post. -NY Post

Censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal is perhaps the most
brazen case of election interference, after big tech platforms Twitter
and Facebook moved to censor it in the crucial weeks before the 2020
US election, while Schiff and others were calling it Russian
disinformation.

"Twitter initially labeled my action hacking, so for the first day
after my information was leaked, I was bombarded with hate mail and
death threats revolving around the idea that I was a hacker, a thief
and a criminal," said Mac Isaac, who added that Schiff "has some
explaining to do."

"Without any intel, the head of the intel committee decided to share
with CNN and its viewers a complete and utter lie," he continued. "A
lie issued in the protection of a preferred presidential candidate."

According to Mac Issac, he's endured false accusations of being a Russian spy.

"The fight to get to the bottom of who told everyone this was Russian
disinformation is far more important for the nation than me clearing
my name," he said.

Mac Isaac was forced to shut down his Delaware repair shop after it
was pelted with 'vegetables, eggs and dog excrement,' after which he
moved to Colorado to hide for a year.

"CNN’s broadcast of the false statement accuses the Plaintiff of
committing an infamous crime, i.e., treason by working with the
Russians to commit a crime against the United States of America by
attempting to undermine American democracy and the 2020 Presidential
election," reads the suit, which similarly accuses the Daily Beast and
Politico of peddling disinformation about the case.