Leaks: US Supreme Court Staffer Leaks Roe v Wade... WitchHunt Protests Police Ensue

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:00:37 PDT 2022

Adam Schiff: "I Don't Care How The Draft Leaked"

https://summit.news/2022/05/05/adam-schiff-i-dont-care-how-the-draft-leaked/
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/04/adam-schiff-downplays-scotus-breach-dont-care-how-draft-leaked/
https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1521685968939630592

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff asserted, “I don’t
care how the draft leaked” in response to the Roe v Wade decision
leak, despite it representing an unprecedented breach in Supreme Court
history.

“I don’t care how the draft leaked. That’s a sideshow,” tweeted Schiff.

“What I care about is that a small number of conservative justices,
who lied about their plans to the Senate, intend to deprive millions
of women of reproductive care. Codifying Roe isn’t enough. We must
expand the court,” he added.

As Breitbart reports, Schiff’s response is similar to how he attempted
to protect the identity of the leaker of President Donald Trump’s
classified call with the Ukrainian president.

    “Schiff, during Trump’s impeachment hearings, sought to interfere
with Republicans’ questioning when it came to the identity of the
leaker,” writes Kristina Wong.

Speculation is rife as to the identity of the leaker, with some
commentators calling for them to be arrested.

The only people with access to the original document were the nine
justices and their 36 law clerks, meaning it’s almost certain that one
of the 36 law clerks leaked the document.

When you consider that each justice has four clerks working for them,
that probably narrows it down to one of 16 clerks working for the four
Democrat-appointed justices.

Conservative commentator Will Chamberlain was pilloried by the media
for suggesting that the individual is almost certainly Elizabeth
Deutsch, who is currently a law clerk for Justice Breyer.

“I certainly think someone who has spent much of their academic and
professional life fighting to expand the right to get an abortion
could be desperate enough to do so,” tweeted Chamberlain.

    Meet Elizabeth Deutsch. She's currently a law clerk for Justice Breyer.

    And, in my humble opinion, she's the most likely person to have
leaked the draft Supreme Court opinion in Dobbs, purporting to
overturn Roe v. Wade.

    🧵 pic.twitter.com/V8mfc5hG2I
    — Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) May 4, 2022