[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:37:05 PDT 2022

--------

Back in MCBossComic:

Boss [glaring viciously at a daisy]: "Cower, flower!"

 Daisy: "Something is shading my sunlight. Is a predator grazing near here?
No, it is stamping on my rootlets too strongly to be a grazing predator.
What could be going on? This almost feels like an alien.  Hey, blade of
grass, I think there's an alien shading me!"

 Blade of grass: "I am getting sunlight fine. I do not see an alien."

 Daisy: "But feel how hard your rootlets are stamped!"

 Blade of grass: "Oh no! I need to drink through that overly-compacted
soil. Send out more chelators! Send out more kelators!"

 Daisy: "Right. When extraterrestrials land on your planet, mine for oil.
Chelators it is!"

 Boss [still glaring viciously]: "Your solute enzymes don't scare me in the
slightest! I am the most powerful criminal in the solar system!"