Ynt: Fwd:Mailman privacy alert

ZEYNEP AYDOĞAN zeynep.aydogan1 at std.yildiz.edu.tr
Wed May 11 16:22:27 PDT 2022

<revevilgod at gmx.com> wrote:
>You're the biggest fucking cunt in the KGB.

1-On 3 December 1991, the KGB was officially dissolved. Russia by the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) and what would later become the Federal Security Service (FSB).
2-You have a classic American ignorance. I bet you don't even know where Russia is on the map.
3-Insulting me doesn't make you right, it just makes you rude
4-You can't solve your problems by blaming/harassing people
5-I've never worked for any government. I'm proud to say I've never voted.
6-A man or woman (ı don’t know your gender) with your dirty mouth probably should be so ignorant, i understand you're not around the academia

Anyway, it's okay. I'm never gonna answer to an ignorant person like you again