Please don't bother people.

ZEYNEP AYDOĞAN zeynep.aydogan1 at std.yildiz.edu.tr
Wed May 11 14:48:38 PDT 2022

I subscribed with this email address I sent to this list a long time ago.Only posts from this listing (i forwarded it as a spam email).
I've been trying to discuss something with my professor with this email address for the past few hours but I've been getting subscribe/unsubscribe requests from the list for a few days.I've received a lot of emails in the last few hours, and I realize that people here have been having these kinds of problems