Fw: confirm 273603a0ebe9ecc9238069493e5b4d3886e1842e

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:47:43 PDT 2022

Now they're targeting me, I'll take a pause from this, or at least slow
down to think about it.

Attached is as far as my nmap scan for this IP address went, from my phone.

I also did a whois for both the domain name and the ip block range, but I
was confused doing so. I did not contact the abuse contacts for either, and
that is irresponsible of me, a habit that can cause harm. Maybe I still
will.