Leaks: US Supreme Court Staffer Leaks Roe v Wade... WitchHunt Protests Police Ensue

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:32:57 PDT 2022

> "Not satisfied with the murders just in her own city, Mayor Lightfoot
> calls for more violence across the country."

Pro-Life Organization Fire-Bombed With Molotov Cocktail
Justices moved

There are fears that social instability might erupt in metro areas
upon the Supreme Court announcement if Roe v. Wade is overturned. The
Biden administration has yet to denounce the disgraceful leak and
targeted protests of justices. One justice had to go in hiding on
Monday...

    Justice Alito and his family have now reportedly been moved to an
undisclosed location. The image of a justice and his family in hiding
captures the collapse of our values as a nation.
https://t.co/lX05LUkyMp
    — Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) May 9, 2022

As Jonathan Turley concluded earlier, all three branches, having to be
protected from enraged citizens on the left or the right. Schumer’s
2020 pledge that justices would “pay the price” has been realized as
they and their families are now bunkered in their homes. Despite the
shocking image of a court system under attack, President Biden has not
mustered the courage to dissuade these protesters. He appears to be
following the lead of French revolutionary Abbe Sieyes, who watched as
his 1789-99 revolution spun out of control; asked what he had done
during “the Terror,” he replied: “I survived.” President Biden is now
in survival mode, too. It seems he does not lack decency, just the
courage to defend it.