[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:55:26 PDT 2022

Head Researcher [consternated, sharing with other researchers]: "How the
fuck did you think of these two lines of dialog?"

Simulation Experimentee: "I don't know! Everybody was thinking all sorts of
things, and I was thinking too, and we were just thinking everything we
could, and then it came to me!"

Prestigious Visiting Researcher: "You're the first person to solve this
part of the problem plaguing our world."

 Simulation Experimentee: [Beams, blushes] "I was just lucky, really! Maybe
there was a little skill to it. I've been daydreaming for years, you know!"