[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Mediating Algorithms

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:03:20 PDT 2022

0948 i'm redownloading sp flash tool 5 for linux. oh I wish I were using
the one I almost finished coding, or the open source one I found!

0949 ok I downloaded it.

uhhhh except I only need fastboot, not this.

0949 i'm unlocking the phone using its factory UI.

0950 the phone is off. battery is 2 percent. it's plugged into the
computer. i'm waiting for it to boot.

0953 i'm enabled oem unlocking under developer options

0953 ok, my adb and fastboot binaries were on the other disk.  I guess i'll
find them online somewhere.

0954 oh I do have fastboot. I was typing "flashtool" by accident.

0955 I booted to fastboot mode using hardware keys on the phone

1002 I've flashed quack v207 with fastboot, and rebooted the phone.

1002 it booted successfully.

I'll start using it, and switch to maintaining my pinephone or this badly
breaking one.