[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Mediating Algorithms

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 06:32:28 PDT 2022

0929 Windows booted up, and I remembered I have a working linux flasher.
I'll flash from windows for now I finish the task with more likelihood.

0931 I have the phone connected. It's set up for a factory partition map. I
remember the way I got it to work was either modifying the factory map ....
or just using fastboot. I also remember that I unlocked the bootloader
using the factory rom, so I'll flash that, reboot to linux, and try to
remember: "just use fastboot to flash a system image" .