[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 05:23:55 PDT 2022

He stares at the camera a bit. Then he turns away.

Zombie State Worker [pointing at somebody talking about political and
corporate mind contrl]: "Let's trash this shit next."

Zombie State Worker raises a gun.

Boss, quietly to Janitor: "Where does the camera go? Who watches it?"

Janitor, in reply: "Oh, it's a public broadcast feed. It goes all over the
world for everyone to see. We have a popular archive too. You ask this a
lot, so you know."

Zombie State Worker shoots the person who was talking.

Zombie State Worker [lifting bleeding corpse on his own, struggling a
little|: "Boss, help me get this trash where it goes."