[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Mediating Algorithms

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 03:12:08 PDT 2022

0611

I haven't actually gotten the public open source flasher to work yet.
I should try that.

It's designed for windows "script kiddies", unfortunately. It has
binaries, for example, embedded in the git tree. I'm not sure how to
engage this with a plan of making it more of a community software
project, but I suspect it's fine to keep binaries in a tree so long as
source for building them is linked from or included in the tree.