[ot][spam][crazy] lab1 docs was: lab1 was: draft: learning RL

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:26:50 PDT 2022

Let's build a mind control corporation and then design a mind control
program for governments to stop crime with! We'll call it "emergency
safety parameters", and sell national votes in the underground market.
I'm _so_ excited about this business plan.

Lunar Lander Documentation:
https://www.gymlibrary.ml/environments/box2d/lunar_lander

> This environment is part of the Box2D environments. Please read that page first for general information.

https://www.gymlibrary.ml/environments/box2d/

Box2D

Bipedal Walker

Car Racing

Lunar Lander

These environments all involve toy games based around physics control,
using box2d based physics and PyGame based rendering. These
environments were contributed back in the early days of Gym by Oleg
Klimov, and have become popular toy benchmarks ever since. All
environments are highly configurable via arguments specified in each
environment’s documentation.

The unique dependencies for this set of environments can be installed via:

pip install gym[box2d]